Error in opening one drive for business "Something's not right

Copper Contributor

Error in opening one drive for business "Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes."

36 Replies
So... after a lot of emails with Microsoft support they told me that my license was illegal so they locked my account....But they did not let me get my documents back....:pouting_face: Isn't that illegal too?
So...after lots of emails with Microsoft support, they told me that my lisense was fake and they have locked my account...But they did not give me any chance getting my files back...Isn't that illegal too;:pouting_face:

@Penultimate  I have the same issue since 7th of nov till now not fixed 

I am also facing this error something is not right when login
Started at around october till now nov still cant login.
Browser Cache cleared? If yes: try with another Browser and if it still not work: Open a ticket with Microsoft

To expand the issue further, I have recently purchased MS Office 365 license. When I loging into https://login.microsoftonline.com/ using the login, it logs into the site, no problem.

But, when I click on OneDrive (I guess I should get 1 TB as part of this subscription), it gives me an error as follows... 
Something's not right
The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

Initially, I thought it was some temporary issue, but after waiting for a few weeks/months I realized this issue is not getting resolved. As a result, I am not able to use OneDrive and or any document upload to this space.

Kindly help to resolve this issue. Thank you very much.

@ms13444  For me also same issue... so is there any way we can get back our documents?

@rgsiva_it3 

Same here, 

Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

I'm too having same problem

Something's not right

I have the same issue. Just started today. cannot access One drive for business.

same error message when trying to access via office 365 website. I can access Office 365 for all programs, just not one drive.

One drive won't sign in on laptop.
I have had the same problem for over a month!

im getting exactly the same problem now for over a week, was OK for months.  I can also get into office 365 fine just not onedrive like everyone  else.

Has anyone had their problem resolved yet ?

Having the same issue... Just want to recover all files.. Heard that the only fix is 'WAIT'...
Have same problem. All data is now on Microsoft but no access. Have to wait and hope...
I bought the licence on Ebay !
I was looking forward to one day. Please make it
Something's not right The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.