Error in opening one drive for business "Something's not right

Copper Contributor

Error in opening one drive for business "Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes."

36 Replies

@rgsiva_it3  Dude, I have the same issue. I was checking my app today normally, and then it appeared this message. Did you were able to fix it?Capture1.PNG

@rgsiva_it3  wait for the problem shooter :(

@Dechueng 

I have the same issue. Just started today. cannot access One drive for business.

same error message when trying to access via office 365 website. I can access Office 365 for all programs, just not one drive.

One drive won't sign in on laptop. It just hangs.

Same issue Here... what wrong with the Microsoft One Drive @Penultimate 

The same thing happened month ago, now for the third day.

@rgsiva_it3 

This issue also happened to me a few days ago.

is something being processed?

There are lots of important data.

Same issue here.
I cannot access to my information on OneDrive for business. Is there any solution?

@s3918 

I think no solution. just wait for a month or so and see whether they let you access back.

@rgsiva_it3Hey I'm up with the same problem. Can't log in to onedrive in the computer nor in the browser. Could you find a fix? 

@rgsiva_it3Exact same problem. My app asks me to communicate with IT and I get code error 0x8004e4d1

Same problem for one month. Really awful with Microsoft services
All the fake accounts have been blocked, they have blocked at the organisation level
Is there any way we can get our files back?

Same here, I need may data, what can we do?@fr429 

Is there any hope we get our data back?@Ana_high 

私もOneDrive for Businessがブラウザ・アプリ双方でサインイン出来ません。
office365の他のアプリは問題無くアクセスできますが、OneDrive for Businessだけ、

Something's not right
The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.
となります。

現象が発生したのは7月9日頃からで、サインインが出来たり出来なかったりが頻発して、
現在は全くアクセスが出来ません。

@rgsiva_it3 

Yes, same here! cannot access Business OneDrive @blade_vx