Error code 0x80070005 for OneDrive Business

Copper Contributor

It supposes to have an issue with the OneDrive updates. I already follow the instructions stated but the problem not be solved. If someone has the same issue as me, please let me know the solution if you have one. Thank you in advance.

The first picture is shown as the loading is too long for me to sign in to OneDrive. 

Screenshot (3).png

The second picture is the instruction that I follow but it is useless and meaningless.

Screenshot (4).png

I really need to solve this problem as soon as possible since I depend on OneDrive to do my 

2 Replies
Hello,

Please try running the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/about-the-microsoft-support-and-recovery-assistant-e90bb6...

Select OneDrive and Sign in with the affected account and see if you are able to get anything.

Thanks!

Thank you for your help. Actually, I already run the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant. The error code is resulting from the app. I already ask one of my colleague and the problem is because of the server. I have OneDrive Personal and OneDrive Business. The OneDrive Personal is syncing every time I switch on my laptop. I already contact my server for the OneDrive Business. Thank you again for your help!