Announcement: Major OneDrive updates at Ignite 2016 include SharePoint Online sync preview

Former Employee

OneDrive and SharePoint work together to make storing and accessing all your files simple and powerful. We recently outlined a vision for file management in Office 365 that included a set of new features, such as simplified file sharing (both inside and outside your organization), the ability to copy files directly from OneDrive to SharePoint, mobile access to all your Office 365 files on iOS and the innovative Discover view that uses Microsoft Graph to suggest relevant and trending files.

Today at Ignite, Microsoft is proud to announce new sync, browser, mobile and IT capabilities for you!

Read more on Office Blogs

27 Replies
What's the best way to update/upgrade the app to newer versions when they come out, or to even be notified when they do with a change log?

Thanks for the heads up!  The only strategy I've been able to come up with is to manually check from time to time, which is not much of a strategy at all...

Do you know if MS publishes somewhere latest build number? I only can find that in third-party blogs

@Sergei Baklan wrote:

Do you know if MS publishes somewhere latest build number? I only can find that in third-party blogs

You should find all updates and version numbers of all released versions on these sites:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt592918.aspx

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/office/mt465751

Unfortunately OD4B is no listed on the first site and there is no NGSC on the second site.

Sorry.

(Microsoft! Do something about it!)

Thank you. I meant buld numbers for NGSC, they are not here, as well as FR (insider) builds for O365 clients

Our onedrive for business dropped off our system yesterday morning, all files for 4 years are gone, can you direct us to a resolution we need help asap as this is effecting business

@Paul O'Shea wrote:
Our onedrive for business dropped off our system yesterday morning, all files for 4 years are gone, can you direct us to a resolution we need help asap as this is effecting business

Open a support ticket ASAP but please don't think that anybody here in this thread on a totally different topic is able to help you!