SOLVED

Unable to join Office Insider with Microsoft 365 Family subscription

Brass Contributor

I haven't been able to figure out why I'm not given the option to join Office Insider with my Microsoft 365 Family subscription.  Am I being locked out for some reason?  Maybe because I'm in the Windows 11 beta channel?

I've followed the instructions at ... Join the Office Insider Program, but the "Office Insider" box doesn't show up.

olliesshop_1-1629486992249.png

1 Reply
best response confirmed by olliesshop (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@olliesshop 

I figured it out.  I actually have Office Insider, it just doesn't show up with the "Office Insider" box.  Instead it shows Current Channel is (Preview).  BTW, the reason I brought this up is I haven't been able to find some of the new features highlighted in the update emails, like the Navigation Panel in Excel.  So it must be buried somewhere.

olliesshop_0-1629532370477.png

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by olliesshop (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@olliesshop 

I figured it out.  I actually have Office Insider, it just doesn't show up with the "Office Insider" box.  Instead it shows Current Channel is (Preview).  BTW, the reason I brought this up is I haven't been able to find some of the new features highlighted in the update emails, like the Navigation Panel in Excel.  So it must be buried somewhere.

olliesshop_0-1629532370477.png

View solution in original post