The new Outlook for Windows helps you be more productive and in control of your inbox

Microsoft

Hey, Office Insiders! Margie Clinton,  Group Product Manager on the Outlook team is excited to share that an early preview of the new Outlook for Windows is now available to Office Insiders in the Beta Channel to try! 

New Outlook for Windows

During Ignite 2020, we shared our vision for the “Evolution of Outlook.” Recently we introduced the new Outlook for Mac to customers running Beta Channel builds. 

Today, we are taking our next step by sharing a preview of the new Outlook for Windows, designed to help you be more productive and stay in control of your inbox.

This version has new intelligent features like message reminders and a new calendar board that puts your email, calendar, and To Do in the same view.

In addition, with Microsoft Loop components, you can collaborate across Outlook and Teams while staying in the flow.  

How it works

If you are running Beta Channel builds, simply slide the Try the New Outlook toggle located in the upper-right corner of your classic Outlook for Windows, and follow the onscreen instructions.

Monarch_01.png

The rest of the info, right here

Cheers,
Nathan

Office Insider Community Manager

Become an Office Insider and gaining exclusive access to new features and help shape the future of Office. Join Now: Windows | Mac | iOS | Android

1 Reply

@Nathan_Pfeifer 

I have enrolled with the Beta Channel on MS 365 for Business, but I don't see the preview channel.

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 9.26.59 AM.pngScreenshot 2022-05-18 at 9.27.13 AM.png