Lost Notebook

Copper Contributor
Yesterday I installed the latest Beta and eventually during the day I lost the entire Notebook called "Michael's Notebook". I have a Windows 10 PC and Android One Nokia 5.1 phone and they are linked and appear as devices in OneDrive. For a while yesterday OneNote would open then flash up the list of all notepages then
open a clean notebook but now it doesn't do that. Can you please restore my notebook named "Michael's Notebook" from 2 days ago will be fine. Thankyou.
4 Replies
I've tried everything I can to get the data back and the OneNote back but no success. Can you please restore the Notebook. Thankyou.
Hello. I
Could someone from Microsoft OneNote please look into restoring a backup of my notebook. Please contact me. Thankyou, Michael
Can someone please get back to me. I have not yet had a reply and it would be great to be able to get a restored copy of all the notes. I have a head injury and found OneNote to be an excellent mid-term 'working' memory. I use OneDrive for long-term memory and ToDo for short-term tasks, notes & lists. Thankyou, Michael
That's OK now. I've found the copy of my notes I printed a few days before the loss, so I'll be able to eventually put back most of my notes.