Introducing the Join Online button

Microsoft

Hello Insiders!

Today we want to show you a new feature that will ensure you're getting to your online meetings easier than ever. In our latest blog post, Laura Harrington, a Program Manager on the Outlook team, talks about the Join Online button in Outlook and how you'll be able to join your Online Meetings without having to switch to your calendar.

Join Online.jpg

Read More>

Cheers,

Evan

Become an Office Insider and gaining exclusive access to new features and help shape the future of Office. Join Now: Windows | Mac | iOS | Android

5 Replies

@Evan_Bolin The join online button in the calendar pane at the right of the inbox sometimes flashes. It appears and then disappears several times a second. This causes the whole rendering of the events in the calendar pane to jump around distractingly. 

That's weird, haven't seen that one before. The next time this happens, can you please report it via the Outlook app by going to Help>Feedback?

Thanks,
Evan

@CMcL9 @Evan_Bolin 

I get the flickering Join Online 1-3 times daily and it slows the entire workstation down. Would love a way to disable it (or find out why it happens).

I captured a GIF of it here: 02.02.2022-12.39.27 (screencast.com)

@Jas604 

This is exactly what happens to me. It happens pretty much every day. 

This issue has not been resolved. The flickering button is driving me crazy in 2023.
Microsoft® Outlook® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2302 Build 16.0.16130.20378) 64-bit

@Evan_Bolin