Find All in Excel for Mac

Microsoft

Hey, Office Insiders! Steve Kraynak, Program Manager on the Excel team, is excited to announce some improvements to the Find and Replace feature in Excel for Mac—you can now edit cells without having to close the dialog box first. We’ve also added some long-requested search functionality: Find All!

Over the years, many users have asked us to add the Find All feature they enjoy in Excel for Windows to Excel for Mac. Now, it’s here!

This update helps you find what you’re looking for faster and more easily, because you can see a list of all the cells that contain your search term. No more having to click Find Next to check the cells one at a time. 

Also, since the updated Find and Replace dialog box is non-modal, you can make edits to cells even with the dialog open (something that wasn’t previously possible).

FindAll2.png

Take a look at the full blog post here.  

Cheers,
Iqra

Office Insider Community Manager

Become an Office Insider and gaining exclusive access to new features and help shape the future of Office. Join Now: Windows | Mac | iOS | Android

2 Replies

Good day! I have installed latest build of excel v.16.56 (21120200) but have not options "Find All"  , please clear how I could use it? What action need?

Kind regards,

Ivan

@Iqra_Sharif 

I have the correct version of Office on my laptop -- but Find All does not appear as an option. Please explain -- was this feature dropped? It would be so helpful for my work.