InfoPath 2013 Office 365 Pro Plus 2016

Copper Contributor

In the near future, we will be upgrading our clients from Office 2013 to Office 365 Pro Plus 2016.  I have been testing the upgrades on my VM's and a few Pilot users.  I have run into one issue, InfoPath.  We know Infopath is not available in 2016, but coming off of InfoPath is another Project that we are working on.  In the time being, it is still around and users need it.  Here is my situation...

When I fill out a form, then click submit, the record gets added to the database but cannot be sent through email. 

error.PNG  Outlook 2016 is my default email client, I have verified in Default Programs in Control Panel.  Other message boards I have read stated that they were able to get it to work with Outlook 2016.   I have installed the 365 version of InfoPath, "infopath_4753-1001_x86_en-us.exe."  I looked through all the menus and nothing stood out.  One thing I did see is that in Outlook 2016, there were no InfoPath settings in Options.

So my question is, can we still submit like this through Outlook 2016, and if so, how do I need to configure it.                                                                           

0 Replies