Your organization doesn't allow you to download, print, or sync using this device while using IE

Copper Contributor

I have a user I am trying to help and they are getting this error while using IE. 

Your organization doesn't allow you to download,print, or sync using this device. To use these actions, use a device that's joined to a domain or marked compliant in intune. 

This sharepoint site works in chrome just fine but not in IE. I can't find any solutions

4 Replies

@MuzzeyHere are few of the suggestion;

first of all the message is referring to check the IE setting or the Intune policy, but the best recommendation will start using the new Microsoft Edge is based on Chromium which was released on January 15, 2020, that could do both IE and Chrome into one browser.

Here is the download link;

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge/?form=MA13DE&OCID=MA13DE

@PDostiyar  People are getting this error in chromiu, chrome and IE. I would really like more coherent answers than just a browser. 

Hi @McDKirra 

I agree with @Pervaiz Dostiyar it is most likely due to IE. Your best option is to check the Azure AD sign-in logs, Conditional Access Details and it should shed some light on why it failed.

@SeanMcAvinueThanks for the feedback and shouting out my comment but lets see and wait to hear back from our friend @McDKirra please share your experiance if you have tried chaning the browser.