What CRM do people recommend?

Brass Contributor

I signed up for Office 365 Business Premium because it has Outlook Customer Manager, which looked like a reasonable CRM solution for our small business.  Now after using it for five months, it is clear that Outlook Customer manager is extremely buggy and unusable. 

I cannot be the only person running a small business.  What are other people doing for a CRM solution?  What does Microsoft recommend?

27 Replies

Hi Harold, thank you. I am leaning that way as Hubspot keeps popping up when investigating CRM.

@Harold Anderson wrote:
MS has no good CRM solution, and they do not care about CRM. MS are completely focused on selling Office 365 and Azure. Again, I recommend www.hubspot.com

Hi Harold, thank you. I am leaning that way as Hubspot keeps popping up when investigating CRM.

Yeah, choose a CRM that lets you enter the department and job description for a contact. MS doesn't think that is important. I think OCM was written in one weekend by an undergrad and then sold to MS, who haven't done anything with it. Choose a real product instead.

@Harold Anderson wrote:
Yeah, choose a CRM that lets you enter the department and job description for a contact. MS doesn't think that is important. I think OCM was written in one weekend by an undergrad and then sold to MS, who haven't done anything with it. Choose a real product instead.

What have you chosen @Harold and why?

Again, I would recommend www.hubspot.com

@Harold Anderson wrote:
Again, I would recommend www.hubspot.com

OOOPS, apologies @Haraold I overlooked the obvious we discussed above.

Sorry!

@Paul Worthington 

CRM is a software that helps business persons in handling all kinds of management activities.

CRM is one of the great alternatives to ERP.

Thanks for reinforcing what I already know, now how about answering the question?