Uncheck own calendar permanently

Deleted
Not applicable

Customer claims she was able to only view 2 collegues' calendars and uncheck her own in Outlook. When she unchecks her own calendar now, it is checked back on after exiting and restarting Outlook. I suspect she's wrong, probably has never been able to do that and will not be either. Am I wrong or right? Tia :)

8 Replies

In mine the setting stays unchecked after restart

Where can that setting be found?

Hi! It was no setting! Just unchecked my calendar on the left side among the calendars

Hi Daan

The user will be able to Uncheck her default calendar after selecting any other calendar in outlook.. even after restarting Outlook the calendar remains unchecked... refer below screen shot...

image.png

Thanks

Robin Nishad

Technical Consultant

Odd. When I do the same, check one or two other calendars and uncheck my own, it is checked back on after restarting Outlook. #puzzled

Quite surprising.. I tried the same on my end and it is working fine.. after I restarted Outlook I have the same calendars selected that I checked before restarting it.

Anyway did you try a repair... which version of Outlook you are using?

Just performed Online repair, issue remains.

Version is Outlook 365 / 2016.

I'm guessing now but could this be something that is set in Intune, Azure, and/or O365-admin portal?

Hi Daan

Did you try to reproduce the issue on any other PC.. try configuring the affected user profile on a different PC and check if the issue re-occurs or not. 

As far as I know there is no setting that we could do in Admin centre about it...

Thanks

Robin Nishad

--------------

Technical Consultant