Unable to login to Office 365

Copper Contributor

I work for an IT company and currently multiple customers are having issues with users unable to login to Office 365. This is occuring for multiple Office 365 tennants at multiple customer sites. It appears to mostly be an issue with login through Google Chrome and affecting access to One Drive at one customer site. The issue in each case is not issolated to the customers enviroment, this is also occuring on home PCs and mobile devices.

4 Replies
Not having those problems here...have you open a support ticket in the meantime? How does your health dashboard look like?

Hi,

Having same issue with some pupils and staff in my school.   Nothing obvious going on, appears to be random.  Check Health and noticed there was an Exchange issue - perhaps this is related??

Everything works in IE so impact is minimal.

I have a couple of China based regional managers and they are unable to access the web email. They are convinced the Chinese govt is blocking it in time for the next congress, but this would be big news and I cannot see anything on the web in relation to this. 

I am hoping this is related to the ongoing exchange issue and that a fix is due soon

The issues look to be ok this morning. One issue the school was experiencing was everyone was getting a DNS when trying to open One Drive or Sharepoint. When you clicked on the link the URL would be office365tennantname-my.sharepoint.com but this didn't resolve in DNS. Not just issolated to our office or the school even Google's DNS were not picking up this address. This is resolved now and so are the issues with Microsoft Classroom.