Teams: Website app missing

Copper Contributor

Hello all,

I am attempting to help someone add a shared calendar in teams. I grabbed the link from OWA and when I went into teams to add it with the website app, the website app was missing.

I checked the OWA site for teams for my tenant, and the app is not there either. I spoke to our O365 admin and they have added every app that was available.

Is there something that we need to do to get it added to our tenant, please let me know and I'll forward it on to our admin.

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply
Hi @Steven_Johnson

If the website app is not visible within the desktop app or the web app at teams.microsoft.com then it's likely a case that an app permissions policy in the Teams admin centre has not allowed it. I would go back to the admin and ask if, under Microsoft Apps, it states Allow all Apps, or if the policy states allow specific apps and block all others then Website is whitelisted. In addition, I would get them to check you don't have a custom policy applied specifically to you which could be blocking it for the same reason. I know some orgs have multiple app permission policies and the wrong ones often get assigned to users

If everything is set to allow all apps, and you can't see it, then that's a ticket straight to MS support via your admin

Hope that answers your question!

Best, Chris