Shared Calendar only showing "Free/Busy" Appointments on iOS Outlook App

Copper Contributor

Forgive me if the solution has already been posted, I couldn't find it.

My company has an outlook account that's sole purpose is to house a shared company job calendar separate from anyone else's ( I don't know if that's the best way to do that, we have our IT contractor to thank for that).

I am currently trying to get the credentials to log-in to that account, but for right now our office admin has access to some simple settings via the Office 365 website. 

On the iOS outlook app and the iOS native calendar I can see appointments from the company calendar but they will only show up as "Busy" or "Free". I'd like to have full details visible to all users. Any suggestions?

1 Reply

Hi @srichardprologue 

if this is a office 365 corporate calendar then you can try the below by power shell.

log into your admin center first by right clicking power shell and running as admin. the run the below two lines together and enter your login details

$UserCredential = Get-Credential

$Session = New-PSSession -ConfigurationName Microsoft.Exchange -ConnectionUri https://outlook.office365.com/powershell-liveid/ -Credential $UserCredential -Authentication Basic -AllowRedirection

then set the default permission on your calendar to reviewer with the below line

Set-MailboxFolderPermission -Identity <mailbox@domain>:\Calendar -User default -AccessRights reviewer

enter the calendar email address in the <> and remove the <> after 

hope this helps you