Resource Mailbox

Iron Contributor

Hi Experts

For one of my resource mailbox i have given booking delegates access to one user lets say user1@contoso.com using the below syntax

Set-CalendarProcessing -Identity "My Meeting Room-11thFloor" -AutomateProcessing AutoAccept -AllRequestInPolicy $true -AllBookInPolicy $false -ResourceDelegates "user1@contoso.com"

i have few users for example user2@contoso.com, user3@contoso.com, user4@contoso.com, user5@contoso.com

When these 4 users send Booking Requests, the booking should happen automatically without delegate approval and for rest any user the delegate has to approve.Is it possible to achieve this, will the below syntax work for me as i am not sure

Set-CalendarProcessing -Identity "My Meeting Room-11thFloor" -AutomateProcessing AutoAccept -BookInPolicy "user2@contoso.com","user3@contoso.com" -ResourceDelegates "user1@contoso.com" -AllBookInPolicy $false -AllRequestInPolicy $true -AllRequestOutOfPolicy $false -RequestInPolicy $null -RequestOutOfPolicy $null

5 Replies

Yes, that should do it. You don't need to change the RequestOutOfPolicy settings from their defaults.

so do i need to use  AllRequestOutOfPolicy $null or   AllRequestOutOfPolicy $false 

You don't need to use anything, just remove those parameters from the cmdlet.

Set-CalendarProcessing -Identity "My Meeting Room-11thFloor" -AutomateProcessing AutoAccept -BookInPolicy "user2@contoso.com","user3@contoso.com" -ResourceDelegates "user1@contoso.com" -AllBookInPolicy $false -AllRequestInPolicy $true -AllRequestOutOfPolicy $false -RequestInPolicy $null -RequestOutOfPolicy $null

In the above syntax my delegate is user1@contoso.com and my users are user2@contoso.com and user3@contoso.com
Now if i need to remove Booking delegate user1@contoso.com and add user11@contoso.com
Remove users user2@contoso.com, user3@contoso.com and add user12@contoso.com and user13@contoso.com

Do i need to use below syntaxes

Set-CalendarProcessing -Identity "My Meeting Room-11thFloor" -AutomateProcessing AutoAccept -AllRequestInPolicy $true -AllBookInPolicy $false -ResourceDelegates @{Remove="user1@contoso.com"}

Set-CalendarProcessing -Identity "My Meeting Room-11thFloor" -AutomateProcessing AutoAccept -BookInPolicy @{Remove="user2@contoso.com","user3@contoso.com"}

Set-CalendarProcessing -Identity "My Meeting Room-11thFloor" -AutomateProcessing AutoAccept -BookInPolicy "user12@contoso.com","user13@contoso.com" -ResourceDelegates "user11@contoso.com" -AllBookInPolicy $false -AllRequestInPolicy $true -AllRequestOutOfPolicy $false -RequestInPolicy $null -RequestOutOfPolicy $null

Experts are the above syntax correct