Problems with Office 365 Sign In...anyone else having also problems?

Highlighted
MVP

All,

I'm seeing weird problems when trying to signin into Office 365...specifically when trying to access to the Admin Portal....anyone else having also these problems? I'm seeing the problem in a couple of tenants and even I can login in the Admin App, is not helping me to see if there is something wrong with Office 365 services cc @Tony Redmond @Vasil Michev

15 Replies
Highlighted

I just saw MS tweeing about the same. They are looking in to it and will provide update shortly.

Highlighted

Had a few issues earlier getting into the admin console - kept returning me to sign in page even though I was signed in.  Eventually sorted itself out after throwing up a error window. (sorry, didn't grab it).

Exactly same problem.

Something change in Portal Admin page and goes wrong

Highlighted

Cool! Thanks a lot!

Would it be possible for you to copy/paste the tweet link here, please?

Thanks in advance :)

Highlighted
Highlighted

I guess I'll need to get a Twitter account now for Office 365 status updates.

Highlighted
Um, same thing happening today?
Highlighted
Oh, and also for the account that was already logged in - I cannot access the Admin portal.
Highlighted
**bleep**, yes...having the issue now...I didn't have it this early this morning
Highlighted
Confirmed in at least two tenants
Highlighted

Yes , same problem today :( :(

Highlighted
Highlighted
Had this last Friday, then it was fixed, now back down again.
Highlighted

Well, some of the resources can still be accessed directly. For example to access OWA, use https://outlook.office.com/ and so on. Forget about accessing the Admin portal for the time being though :)