Problem with Sharepoint webpart Events - some events not displayed on hubsite

Copper Contributor

Hi would like to display events from different pages with a filtered category on a hub site and I have the problem that some events are simply not displayed.
In my case the "About this item" field / column in the event caused the error. I haven't found out exactly what it is, but if I delete the text completely, the event is suddenly displayed again. For example, he did not display an event when a German letter "ä" (ae) was very close to the front of the text. At the end of the text it worked again. Here is the example text "Das nächste CARES Audit ist das sogenannte Nachhaltigkeits-Audit (Sustainability). Es wird aller Voraussicht nach als Remote-Audit stattfinden, d.h. über Teams." wich caused the problem, after I deleted all the letters from "ä" to the end, the event was then displayed. Strangely enough, the following text does not work without the letter "ä" "Das naechste CARES Audit ist das sogenannte Nachhaltigkeits-Audit (Sustainability). Es wird aller Voraussicht nach als Remote-Audit stattfinden, d.h. ueber Teams. " But the following letters (text) "fsfwä thrth j tjt hj thj fhdj k iul ojmdy gjjjttz juzzjzu rtui kzrt z tzu j  rthh tzztj tzjtzjtzj tj tzj tzj ä" is no problem and the event will be displayed.
So I still don't know why that could be, but the text in "About this item" is causing problems.

Maybe someone knows about the problem and could explain it to me.

0 Replies