Printing calendar details in Outlook O365 Business Essentials

Deleted
Not applicable

I am unable to print calendar details after a O365 update. Prior to the update, I could click the Print button in the upper right on the Outlook Calendar and check a box to itemize Calendar details. That checkbox is gone after the update. How do I print itemized Calendar details now? 

5 Replies

Hi @Deleted - if you click 'File > Print' or 'ctrl+p' do you see the options you like?

No, I don't.  In fact, I just got off the phone with one of your "colleagues" who explained that, in Business Essentials, export to PDF is the only option.  So... we're no longer able to just print an office document to our printer as we have for years and years and years?

Kelly - This is Outlook online. There is no File menu visible and Ctrl+P brings up the same print choices as the clicking on the print button in the upper right. Printing details checkbox is not there.
I forgot to add. This is the new online Outlook version. I have seen other instances of O365 where you can toggle between the old and new online versions of Outlook. The old version has the print details checkbox, it is missing in the new version. Unlike the other versions of O365 that I have seen, there is also no visible option to toggle to the old version in my Outlook.
I the other online Outlooks I have seen, that you can toggle between old and new, it displays O365 in the upper left for the old version and It displays OUTLOOK in the upper left in the new version. The O365 version (old) has the print details checkbox as a print option. This is missing in the new OUTLOOK version.