Outlook not pulling all folders from Exchange account

Copper Contributor

Just switched to Office 365 for some of our newer devices. We have an Exchange account with a great deal of folders and subfolders. On the original laptop with office 2016 it showed all folders and information, a different laptop(my laptop) with office 2016 is showing all folders and information when I just logged in. All folders and information are being displayed in OWA. 2 different computers with Office 365 can only load the same folders and none of their sub folders or information and only half the primary folders. Have not found a solution through google as of yet. Please help.

**Edit* So the computer that we needed it on resolved itself and we have no idea why, its as if the computer like just synced all the files at once. A computer I just signed into with 365 is still doing the same thing of only having some folders. I will be looking more into it but any ideas so that this can be solved in the long run. Thanks*

2 Replies

Is the profile configured in cached mode and what value have you set on the "cache slider" control? And what is the status shown on the status bar at the bottom?

@Vasil MichevThe account is has been set to cache 12 months by default or All information with no difference on the 365 machines. 2016 machines pulled information for 12 months and had all folders.