Outlook Junk Email in Office 365

Copper Contributor

When I send unwanted advertisements and "you've won" type emails to the junk email supposedly it block those senders. It does for my default account, but not for the second and third email accounts. I have been very successful in blocking those type of unwanted senders in my default email account (what I consider my primary email). The problem this does not seem to block those unwanted emails in the other two accounts. Anybody got any help?

4 Replies

The block lists are per mailbox. If all your accounts are on Office 365, best use the Report message action so that the sample goes to the folks at Microsoft directly responsible for adjusting the antispam filters.

How do I use the Report Message Action?

@Vasil Michev wrote:

The block lists are per mailbox. If all your accounts are on Office 365, best use the Report message action so that the sample goes to the folks at Microsoft directly responsible for adjusting the antispam filters.

I have download the Report Message add-in. How do I get it into my Ribbon Bar? I can't find anywhere details about how to use it other than what is included here: https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/WA104381180?src=office&corrid=23e257af-28a3-45d... .

Help
Frank