Outlook doesn't have Menu Bar containing Send/Receive and File

Deleted
Not applicable

I just bought Office 365 for business and installed outlook but outlook doesn't contain Menu Bar containing Send/Receive and File option. Please help

9 Replies
can you please provide a screenshot.

Please find attached.

That is not the desktop version of Outlook, that is OWA and does not have a Send/receive function.
That is not the desktop version of Outlook, that is OWA and does not have a Send/receive function. You need to click start "assuming windows" and type in outlook and you should have outlook appear to open if it has been installed.

wrote:
That is not the desktop version of Outlook, that is OWA and does not have a Send/receive function. You need to click start "assuming windows" and type in outlook and you should have outlook appear to open if it has been installed.

I apologize. I didn't get it. Could you please tell me the step to step guide. In my start when I type assuming windows I get nothing. I am using Windows XP professional

Windows XP is no longer a supported Operating System.

I have installed it on Windows 10 as well. Could you explain the steps please. In that also same issue is happening

I have installed it on Windows 10 as well. Could you explain the steps please. In that also same issue is happening.