Outlook 365 Windows 10 disappearing sent emails, lot of other stuff

Copper Contributor

A couple of days ago, my sent emails disappeared, I went through the "check to save emails" in Options-mail, none of them reappeared and  Autocomplete email addresses is not working.  Contact list has disappeared from Outlook.  Email address search is not working.  I am having to retrieve email addresses from the Inbox or enter them manually.   I did the 365 Quick Repair and the 365 Online repair, I created two new profiles, made them the default.   Nothing is changing.  Outlook is still not saving emails.  After two days of fiddling around, I am done.   Please give some guidance.  

3 Replies
Tried a complete uninstall / reinstall??

Adam
I just tried Office uninstall (all of it) and reinstalled Office 365 (all of it), rebooted, still my contact list is gone, address book is empty, still Outlook is not saving sent messages, not saving spam in the junk folder, not saving drafts. I checked all three off the profiles I created to fix the problem, same problem in all three profiles. Apparently there is no backup of my Outlook file on OneDrive, thought that was supposed to happen. Checked again that "save sent" is checked again in "options - mail" in all three profiles. Nothing.
I exported 2 available data files to CSV format and opened them with Excel. They show the proper headers but there is no data. Just to note I made no changes to Outlook, just opened it on Tuesday and everything was whacked. Windows Defender is showing no viruses removed. W10 is fully up to date. Why isn't a full reinstall of 365 fixing the saved messages issue?