OneNote - Inserting Multiple attachments results in mixed attachments

Copper Contributor

Background of Issue: I operate in a business that relies heavily on email, and PDF files that go back and forth between several team members from across the country. Not only this but we send out and receive documents from 3rd party's so often one "Task" or "Completed Document" may require the cooperation of 5+ different people, all communicating through email, fax, or scanned documents. OneNote has proven to be an amazing tool letting me keep track of the 20+ open task I operate in and out of on a daily basis.  This convenience stems from being able to insert the First PDF file that starts the workflow, then continue inserting the sent and received emails showing where the workflow went, when, and was received.   

The issue Specific: I'll walk you through what I do, 

To Start a workflow I create a new page, 

I then insert the first PDF that initiates the workflow then I insert the printable copy of the email I sent to the first team member. Then the team member responds with an email often with an attachment, I first insert the email, then the PDF. 

Ideally, I wish I could insert in a way that "Page 1" is the newest update to my workflow, but what ends up happening is when I insert multiple page attachments as printable OneNote will mix the attachments. I can't seem to locate a resolution, I've tried inserting into a blank line before the next attachment. I've tried going to the end of the document and inserting the attachment.  Is there something I'm Missing? 

0 Replies