SOLVED

OneDrive Storage Space for O365 E3 1-5TB

Contributor

I just want to clarify on the OneDrive storage space for O365 E3 subscriptions.... As I've found, I can increase storage per users up to 5TB.... The default is set to 1TB.

When I'm checking MS sites, for O365 E3 it mention OneDrive 1-5TB.

Is there any extra cost when increasing to 5TB for a user with the existing subscription? I assume it is not, but cannot find any clear mention about it. We have 56 O365 E3 licences and I need to increase to 5TB for one user.

3 Replies
best response confirmed by MiSum83 (Contributor)
Solution
Hi

Microsoft will provide an initial 5 TB of OneDrive storage per user. Customers who want additional OneDrive storage can request it as needed by contacting Microsoft support. Subscriptions for fewer than five users receive 1 TB of OneDrive storage per user.

So it depends if you have less or more than 5 users on subscription.
Thanks for clarification, Swati

we have 56x E3 so good here. I can also update/increase from 1 to 5 for a user.... so fine here as well.... Was just not 100% whether there is anything behind it (extra fees, extra subscription, etc..)

If you have 56 users with E3 licenses then it should not cost you extra to get the 5 TB for each user. You can just contact the Microsoft support team to get the additional storage