OneDrive not syncing .tpm files to Online OneDrive.

Brass Contributor

Hello,

OneDrive not syncing .tpm files to Online OneDrive. Is there any issue syncing .tpm files to OneDrive? The files get copied to the local version, but when try to check the status in Online version, those files could not be found. However , if manually they are dragged and dropped those could be found.

Regards,

Omi

9 Replies
Any suggestions on this?

I can only confirm that *.tpm are blocked for synchronization in OneDrive. 

Thank you for your response Linus. Do you know if there is any article supporting this.

Regards,
Omi
The official doc for limitations etc is this:

https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/invalid-file-names-and-file-types-in-onedrive-onedrive-for-...

.tmp aren’t mentioned here and it’s saying there aren’t any particular filestypes blocked by Onedrive itself!
I’d like to know we’re this is documented too if not here

Adam
Thank you for your response Adam.

Hope we get the answer on .tpm extensions soon

I haven't found any documentation about that it is blocked, strange since there is a document mentioning that no file extensions are blocked (even if they are).

Yeah!
I linked to that particular doc..

Adam
Also, if they are blocked, how do they sync when they are manually moved to Online OneDrive?

I recommend you to start a support case with Microsoft. Maybe there is a reason why you can't sync these files but since it is not listed in their documentation it should be supported.