Onedrive and Sharepoint still configuring after 24 hours.

Copper Contributor

Onedrive and Sharepoint still configuring after 24 hours. I create a new account for 24 hours ago and when I login to this new account via portal.office.com Onedrive and Sharepoint still configuring after 24 hours and are greyed out. When I start onedrive client on windows and login with new username it works fine, but I also whant to sync some Sharepoint folders but they are greyed out.

See attachment (in Swedish)

6 Replies
Hi Edvard, I would raise a support ticket through the Admin Centre for this problem for the assistance you need. They will be able to help resolve this issue.

Thank you. It is still configuring. I delete the account earlier today and recreate it after 2 hours.

It is days since I create the account for the first time. For a while ago I had a sharepoint site with same name but I delete it for weeks ago and create an account instead.

BR

Edvard

Have you tried to access the SPO Admin Center directly? The provisioning could just finished, but Tiles are not displaying the status correctly

I see this occasionally. I always tell people to use some browser other than Chrome for the first login, as I've sometimes seen Chrome not completely initialize an account profile. So, if you're using Chrome, try another browser. My other solution I consider superstition, but it has worked so many times that I still use it: I just remove the SharePoint Online and Office Online licenses from the account, save the change and wait a minute, then add those two licenses back. The next time the person logs in, it usually works.

Hi

I have test several browsers. I will test to remove the licenses and add them again.

Thanks Edvard

Hi

Sorry to say but did not help.

I can access the files and website from Onedrive on the Ipad

BR

Edvard