SOLVED

Onedrive and Sharepoint not configured for new users

Copper Contributor

I have created 2 new users. Both users are having trouble connecting to one drive. When trying to connect to onedrive in Teams in a web interface they get the message "Something went wrong". When attempting to connect to Sharepoint or Onedrive they get "Getting your files from OneDrive is taking longer than expected" and "Getting your files from SharePoint is taking longer than expected".

Any idea's on a solution?

Thanks in advance

4 Replies
If can take some time for them to see this especially now when loads are high on the service. Wait a bit and see if it solves the problem.

Adam

@adam deltingerThanks for the quick reply. I'll leave this until Monday now, if it's still not ready then I'll be back.

Please let us know anyway it goes

Thanks /Adam
best response confirmed by Daveginorge (Copper Contributor)
Solution

This morning everything seems to be OK. Access to SharePoint and OneDrive is now available.

Information for others. The accounts were created Thursday afternoon about 14:00 (2pm) and the services were not fully available until Monday morning.

Thanks again Adam for your input :)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Daveginorge (Copper Contributor)
Solution

This morning everything seems to be OK. Access to SharePoint and OneDrive is now available.

Information for others. The accounts were created Thursday afternoon about 14:00 (2pm) and the services were not fully available until Monday morning.

Thanks again Adam for your input :)

View solution in original post