Office features.

Copper Contributor

First of all, I mean here that I am a frequent user of Office 365. Well, in the face of several years using Office, but following the evolution of other tools like Google's GSuite, I see that Office online has to go a long way to reach Google . I'm talking about the online scope if I use the tools only online. I can not work as completely as I can on Google or by installing the Office suite. For example: some Excel or Word printing features, Excel features, Word features. I want to know if one day we will have these tools working completely online.

2 Replies
The service is continuing to evolve with each passing release. Lots of features get added to Office Web Apps. If there are specific things you wish to see in the online version, I would suggest voting in a User Voice and getting your colleagues to do the same!

Lots of features get added? Ok! But, Microsoft is more old than Google and Google move foward more quickly. :\ Why? In my opinion, there is a boycott. Outlook works perfectly and completely on Windows. On the Mac, it works in a partial but satisfying way.