SOLVED

office 365

Copper Contributor

buonasera, sto cercando di installare Office 365 su MacBook Pro tramite licenza del Politecnico di Milano ma seguendo tutti i passaggi elencati per la cancellazione del vecchio programma che avevo, mi esce un allerta come potete vedere da istantanea allegata. come posso risolvere il problema?

Attendo un Vostro gentile riscontro

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Giulia Galli (Copper Contributor)
Solution

good evening, I'm trying to install Office 365 on MacBook Pro under the license of Politecnico di Milano but following all the steps listed for the cancellation of the old program I had, I get an alert as you can see from the attached snapshot. How can I solve the problem?

I await your kind feedback

Like how you set “best response” on your own question ☺️

Try:
Delete the MAU2.0 folder if it exists in /Library/Application Support/Microsoft This is the AutoUpdate.app. Download and install afterwards at:

https://officecdn-microsoft-com.akamaized.net/pr/C1297A47-86C4-4C1F-97FA-950631F94777/OfficeMac/Micr...
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Giulia Galli (Copper Contributor)
Solution

good evening, I'm trying to install Office 365 on MacBook Pro under the license of Politecnico di Milano but following all the steps listed for the cancellation of the old program I had, I get an alert as you can see from the attached snapshot. How can I solve the problem?

I await your kind feedback

View solution in original post