Office 365 service compatibility with Windows 10

MVP

Hi ,

I would like to know the list of know issues or any official documentation which speaks about the known issues in Windows 10 and Office 365 . I went through the link below and it only speaks about the issues in Office Pro Plus and Windows 10 . I'm interested in knowing about all the services such as Exchange Online , SharePoint Online ,One Drive for Business ,Flow and PowerApps etc . Could someone please help on this ? Thanks in advance . 

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Known-issues-with-Office-and-Windows-10-28d56d84-c16c-4763-...

3 Replies

There aren't many of these types of resources, that I can find anyway. There was apparently a SharePoint Online/Office 365 known issues article but that got withdrawn a while back. There are these resources though:

Fixes or workarounds for recent issues in OneDrive

Known issues for Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Flow Release Notes (with some mention of known issues)

I think this is an area that could be improved especially with the core Office 365 services and what would be really great is proper release notes.

What's the real question here?  Are you looking to assess your readiness to move to Office 365?  I'm not aware of a running list of open issues as they relate to a specific platform and the different O365 workloads, but of course there can be specific issues which you may observe given a specific environment or setup. interested to understand what's behind your request?

Also bear in mind that Windows 10 is supposed to be fully Office 365 capable...so the issues you can find with any service or product are more related to bugs than compatibility problems with the latest Microsoft OS