SOLVED

Office 365 portal

Brass Contributor

Hi

I want to resell office 365 with my additional SharePoint/Teams/Yammer packages and components. I am extending my company so users can register an office 365 plan there. My idea is :

1. Let user select a office 365 plan

2. If SharePoint or teams exists in the plan, show up a table about my package

3. After user select my package, show to total price.

Is there any company doing similar thing? May I have their website please?

thanks

Peter

4 Replies
best response confirmed by Peter Cheung (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Hi Peter Cheng,

There are hundreds of companies doing this.

You will need.

1.) A CSP Tier 2 Partner in your country/region and sign up with them to resell Office 365 services. If you are US based examples are Tech Data, Ingram, Inty and Appriver.

2.) A billing platform such as Ingram CloudBlue or Ensim can bill for resold CSP Office 365 services as well as layer on your own services, professional or managed services billing for them at the same time.

Hope that helps to answer your question.

Best, Chris

How about the web design? Which reseller company has the best web portal? I am in Hong Kong and want to have a look one outside my country.

thanks

Sorry, this is an Office 365 and Microsoft Community only. I couldn’t comment on Web Design as Microsoft don’t do this.

As said, hope I answered your initial question above.

Best, Chris
Thanks Chris, you answered me. Let me be the CSP Tier 2 Partner first.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Peter Cheung (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Hi Peter Cheng,

There are hundreds of companies doing this.

You will need.

1.) A CSP Tier 2 Partner in your country/region and sign up with them to resell Office 365 services. If you are US based examples are Tech Data, Ingram, Inty and Appriver.

2.) A billing platform such as Ingram CloudBlue or Ensim can bill for resold CSP Office 365 services as well as layer on your own services, professional or managed services billing for them at the same time.

Hope that helps to answer your question.

Best, Chris

View solution in original post