Office 365 Podcast

Iron Contributor

I've been interviewing Microsoft experts and exterrnal MVPs now for nearly 45 episodes and its been growing traction. I wanted to post here to let people know about the show if you didn't already. When I was at Microsoft, I also recording 100+ episodes on the Office 365 developer podcast too.

I've started an early access Podcast Insiders program. Right now you can get early access to the interview with @Christopher F  visit https://www.hyperfish.com/hyperfishinsiderssignup  It was a great discussion about Office 365 Groups. 

I'd be interested in what other people you'd like me to interview or topics you'd like covered...

2 Replies

I am interested in real life scenario of using Office 365 for Extranet Apps (Custom not PowerApps). with Azure B2B. I know honestly they won't be Office 365 but windows Azure Apps which will be available via launcher but still want to see one full journey in that context.

Jeremy you are doing great on the podcasts Would be interesting to see how people use products in real life so for example customers what do they see as issues and what do they think of the products