Office 365 installation taking too long time and finally not installed

Brass Contributor

Dears,

Trust you doing great, I have an issue when installing Office 365, it takes too long time, I have tried 32-bit and 64-bit but unfortunately no progress.

I try to use the tool which uninstalls office 365 but no progress.

what is the issue and how can I solve it, please note my internet connection is good and stable, kindly advice 

25 Replies
Same problem my friend, no issues fixed and outlook application keep asking about my correct password which I use it to access my email online
OK first of all can you login into your mail online via a browser??

Clear the credential manager in windows
Dear Adam,

Yes I can login to my email by web, I did clear the credentials, the issue is remaining.

@Amr Khattab We have already established that resetting the PC is the way forward, I have already shown you how to get the key from windows. Its time you bite the bullet and reset your PC.

@a2amali 

I use the mentioned command and I got the key but it is not working, but the application gives me a key after leaving my email and name, I repair it, nut I do not know what is the next step, kindly advice 

@Amr Khattab Ok please clarify what you have done. I would expect that you have done the following

1. System recovery to factory settings

2. Reinstalled Office 365

3. Tried to login to outlook

If you have not done these then you need to do it and then tell us if outlook has worked or not

Also, you might want to login to another computer outlook to see if you are able to login to another PC outlook or not before you do the above (in case you have not done it)

@Amr Khattab wrote:

@a2amali 

I use the mentioned command and I got the key but it is not working, but the application gives me a key after leaving my email and name, I repair it, nut I do not know what is the next step, kindly advice 

@Amr Khattab wrote:

@a2amali