Office 365 Documentation of Tenant.

Copper Contributor
Good Day All I hope you are all doing well. I need to find a way to document my Office 365 tenant from the Ground up. When i say document , I mean document all the technical detail of how the facilities are setup and configured. Note not a Usage report.
2 Replies
Office 365 does not provide a documentation feature you can use to generate that repot so you will need:
1) Manually build your report
2) Check if any third party tool can do this job...for the whole Office 365, I'm not aware of any tool that allow to do that

What exactly do you mean by "facilities" here? It sounds like you are looking for information on the Microsoft datacenters and network, or? There are lots of detail you can get about that from the Service Assurance part of the Security and Compliance Center, and also some nice presentations from Ingite.

If you mean the configuration for the different workloads in your specific O365 tenant, as @Juan Carlos González Martín mentioned there are no built-in tools to do so. The closes you can get is the Secure Score, but that only covers security related settings as the name implies. Other that that, there's certainly a lot of information you can get via PowerShell or the different APIs, but you need to be more specific.