Office 365 Administrative interfaces

Iron Contributor

For more than one year I am reporting bugs using Safari on Mac.
In last months it has significantly worsened.

Microsoft does not like to use a different browser...

If I open a ticket, support answer me to use Internet Explorer (and not Edge) !!!!

10 Replies

In general terms I've found more and more of the web struggles in Safari, I don;t think Apple are keeping up with other browsers. I use Chrome for Office 365 and haven't had any significant issues.

I use Safari because I use laptop, smartphone, tablet, username, password, link and so on ...
I like it and I haven't problems with Safari, only with Office Smiley Frustrated

I have changed with the latest version of Chrome ...

I have more problems now, loop page and so on...

I use IE11, Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, all without any problems. Maybe stop using Safari ;)

I can't use IE11 on a Mac :)

The same problem with Safari, Chrome and Firefox !!!

Agree with the the above answers, almost exclusively used Chome and/or Firefox for 365 Admin without major issues.

The problem is when you manage multiple accounts.
The browsers always remember the above parameters !!!

This is correct from Micro side; when you work on Mac OS you use Safari, when you work with Microsoft services you must use their product IE. Some Micro services supports only IE (last versions), EDGE or Chrome. The support service everywhere ask you as 1st task use thier original software like you or not this does't matter for they.

P.S. I'm not good speak english, so sorry for errors)   

Don't worry about the English, though I don't know it :)

There isn't written anywhere that it is mandatory to use IE on Windows.
Microsoft also sells a service with the Office suite for Mac.
Microsoft produces APP for iOS and not just for Windows Phone.
So why managing a browser pages must create problems ???
We discuss web-services (office 365, azure and other) and they developed, tested at first queue with products that developer company produce. Sometimes it's only: "Use our product and be happy"