SOLVED

o365 Quarantine Blocking Emails from this network

Brass Contributor

Hey MS and Community Admins - is it worth noting that the emails that spin out of this network are being blocked by o365 Quarantine? We can release and try to retrain for our tenant, but wondering if there is a better fix for this.

Cheers

Rich

12 Replies

Same here. All emails are delivered to Junk email folders.

The fix is on our side, apologies for the issues with alerts and emails. We will get this sorted on our side asap.

Thanks for the update

There is a simple solution after finding them in spam just add the Domain to never Block

Waiting for receiving notifications for more than a month...hard to follow activity in this network related to conversations where I'm participating in
You might be lucky :-)...but I'm not the only one in this boat in regards of notifications problems in the current O365 network

Also still waiting, Gmail blocks them completely, I never even have a chance to whitelist anything.  I've never received a single email from the network yet.  I know they are working on it,  but been a while now.   No mobile and no email makes it very difficult to stay engaged.

best response confirmed by Jeff Medford (Microsoft)
Solution
Emails should not be blocked any longer, this should now be resolved. Thank you so much for your patience.
Working like a charm for now!

was shocked that my emailbox was filling up :) as it already worked need to add new rules for it :)

thanks!!

kr,

Paul

Hi,

I still get these in the Junk folder, because we monitor the SPF conditions for incoming emails. Header shows:

Authentication-Results: spf=fail (sender IP is 208.74.204.5)
smtp.mailfrom=o365network.onmicrosoft.com

Received-SPF: Fail (protection.outlook.com: domain of
o365network.onmicrosoft.com does not designate 208.74.204.5 as permitted
sender) receiver=protection.outlook.com; client-ip=208.74.204.5;
helo=smtp.lithium.com;
Received: from smtp.lithium.com (208.74.204.5)

Perhaps a call to the DNS team is in order.

BR,

//miiko

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Jeff Medford (Microsoft)
Solution
Emails should not be blocked any longer, this should now be resolved. Thank you so much for your patience.

View solution in original post