O365 Group Email Not Showing Up on Outlook Web

Copper Contributor

Hello!

We use O365 Business Essentials. We have successfully created O365 groups that show up in the groups section in users' Outlook Web mailboxes.

Unfortunately, for our largest team (Sales), it doesn't show up. Even though it's listed in the groups in the Exchange Admin and is a Teams group.

I tried to search from the group to join on Outlook, but it's not listed as an Outlook group. We need to group access that email sales@, preferbly without having to delete and recreate the group.

1. What *might* have caused this, is that I created that group from Teams rather than the Group function from Admin. If so, are there any permissions that need to be set manually that weren't set?

2. I *might* be able to delete it and recreate it in Groups Admin. However I am unsure of how long the sales@ username would be held by the system or would it be released immediately? Also, it's been challenging to convince the the company to move onto Teams. The people finally have posted stuff and might be discouraged if I delete the team and rebuild it. So I'd rather just fix some settings if possible.

Thanks!

1 Reply

Thanks for removing this from the spam filter. I did eventually find an answer to this question.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/some-teams-not-showing-up-in-groups-within-ou...