Number of users Azure AD

Copper Contributor
Hello guys. I have 317 users of azure AD, however, in the MFA registry console of AD Identity Protection and in the secure score where it has the recommendation of activation of MFA is informed that I have 639 users. Does anyone know that "other" users can compose this difference between what I actually have in Azure AD and what is being displayed in the MFA settings. I've thought of guest users, but I do not have that whole amount of guests. Thank you
6 Replies
Shared mailboxes? Room mailboxes etc.?

Those do have corresponding user objects though. I'm more inclined to think it's a glitch with the Secure score item.

I think that no. This objects should not was have MFA registration. Attached 3 images.
- The total unique users from azure AD report.
- Screen showing total number of users required registration MFA from AD Identity Protection.
- Screen showing total number of users required MFA from Secure Score.

Exist difference of number between all of then. Any idea?
I think that no. This objects should not was have MFA registration. Attached 3 images.
- The total unique users from azure AD report.
- Screen showing total number of users required registration MFA from AD Identity Protection.
- Screen showing total number of users required MFA from Secure Score.

Exist difference of number between all of then. Any idea?
Hi Vasiv, in this case, what should I do? Support case?
I agree with Vasil on the Secure score scan, it's probably treating all user objects in there which would include Shared / room etc. mailboxes since they are user objects in AD. Support case would be the way to go.