Number of Devices for MS Office

Copper Contributor

I want to download 365 Office and have taken notice of two of the packages      Of the MS 365 Family it is a 6 person Office and 6TB storage service ;  Of the MS 365 Personal it is a 1 person Office and 1TB storage service 

1) Does this mean the MS 365 Personal is only one device?        Quote:    "One convenient subscription that includes premium productivity apps, 1 TB of cloud storage, and advanced security for all your devices"    (deviceS) 

2) Do I have to download 365 Family to use Office on all my laptops(s) & cell phone(s) & tablet(s) ? 

3) Can I download onto my iPhone , or do i have to use mac s/?

1 Reply

Hi @A_K_L 

Please note the following 

1) Does this mean the MS 365 Personal is only one device?        Quote:    "One convenient subscription that includes premium productivity apps, 1 TB of cloud storage, and advanced security for all your devices"    (deviceS)  - It is One subscription for all your devices.

2) Do I have to download 365 Family to use Office on all my laptops(s) & cell phone(s) & tablet(s) ? - You would need one Subscription from family or personal

3) Can I download onto my iPhone , or do i have to use mac s/? - You can download Mobile App from Apple Stores the application and start using application, just by signing in with you Subscription 

If you haven't brought the subscription then I would recommend you go for M365 Family that is the best deal and you can share the same with your family and friends. Even you can use it for yourself for extra cloud storage with another email.

Regards, Faraz Shaikh | MCT, MIE, MOS Master, Excel Expert

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official Answer to help the other members find it more