Modern Page Document library webpart issue

Bronze Contributor

Hi Team,

we are using the document library (preview) webpart on a modern page.

What we have noticed over the last few days is that, when we configure the webpart to display items from a specific view it does not work and it shows all documents on the screen.

However when I click on the "See All" link on top, them I'm redirected to the correct view in the library.

So it looks like the view guid is saved but the rendering of data is not respecting the view configuration.

Is anyone else facing this?

this was working fine before but has stopped working now.

4 Replies
Indeed there is another thread reporting exactly this problem...so it seems Microsoft has changed something in the WebPart / SPFx that is making the document library and list WebParts not working properly

Yes, it's a known bug. We got the fix in our tenant yesterday. I think the goal is to get the fix everywhere by the end of this week.

Hi,

I can see this was around a year ago but the exact same thing has started happening to my views in the same web part for a document library I have.  Does anyone know how I can resolve this?

I know that a recent update resulted in some issues that I have seen too just this week. I heard from someone at Microsoft that they are working on a fix.