Migration from Office 365 online

Deleted
Not applicable
Hello

My name is Javier. I hae a question about migrating mailbox. This is my scenario:
I have 100 mailbox in Office365 (online) and I want to move them to another Office365 (online). I want to keep my current email (Javier@source.com) and my new email (Javier@target.com). 
How can I do it?. I´m trying do it with Admin Office365 portal like "migratin from Online" but I´m not sure. 
By other hand, i have to give permission to my admin usr (the user that has permissons to migrate) in the endpoint. How can I do it?
5 Replies

ping me if you have technical questions: avargas@bittitan.com

I would recommend bittitan as well.  I’ve used it for several migrations, relatively inexpensive and easy to do the migrations with.  The investment in the product is well worth the time and effort it saves.

So, is not there a possibility to migrate from Office 365 panel ?.

If the only one way to do it if from this tool, How much it cost?. How time it will takes to move 100 mailboxes?.

So, you could maybe perform a cutover migration (https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Cutover-migration-to-Office-365-9496e93c-1e59-41a8-9bb3-6e8...)? It doesn't mention using O365 as the source, and I've never actually tried that though from from one O365 tenant to another O365 tenant..but it may work.  The only other options you would have is a PST import or the IMAP migration.  Frankly, for a small migration like this, I've found bittitan saves you enough time that's it's worth the cost.  The MSRP is $12/user.

I actually know others that have tried the IMAP route before when migrating from gmail -> Office 365 using the IMAP method and they ended up with bittitan in the end.  It's just simple and works well :)

If you want to chat about it more, or even see how it works, I'm more than happy to chat with your more about it.

You can use Migration Monster tool for fast, hassle-free migration of your o365 mailboxes. 

You can try this for free by registering for a trial version which gives you 4 FREE unrestricted mailbox migrations to get started.