Microsoft Whiteboard App cannot connect to internet

Brass Contributor

When I try to sign in  to the application, I get an error stating I am not connected to the internet. I am connected and cannot get past this error. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. No success. Any ideas? Screenshot attached. whiteboard.jpg

9 Replies

I have the same problem.  Were you able to find a solution?

For me it was an MFA issue. I deleted my corp account and added it back in. Everything worked after that. 

That fixed my problem as well! Thanks!

@Mark Kaplan When you say you "deleted my corp account and added it back in" - What exactly did you do - did you actually delete your entire account and add a new one?  If so I can't do that as I'd lose all my emails!

I should add that using Whiteboard via the Web works fine and that it is only the Whiteboard app that is failing.

@chris_fullproxy I removed it from the client. You have to get it to the point of not caching credentials. If needed, remove the account from the client, uninstall and then reinstall. 

@Mark Kaplan 

I also faced the same problem recently, So I contact Office 365 support team and raise a ticket. It was quite exhausting process but then my issue was solved. I would recommend you guys to do the same.

Regards,

Lewis

I resolved the issue myself by doing what I stated above. The issue did not return. 

@Mark Kaplan - The logout / re-login totally fixed it for me as well!