Microsoft Forms Public Preview for Office 365 commercial customers

Former Employee

Following the launch of Microsoft Forms in Education last summer, we heard from businesses that they need an easy-to-use tool for creating surveys, quizzes and polls. Today, we’re rolling out the public preview of Microsoft Forms to our Office 365 commercial subscribers, so you can collect information from customers, employees and partners. The preview is currently rolling out to tenants whose entire organizations are signed up for First Release, and will gradually be available to other tenants in a few months.

Read the full post in the Office Blog

o3.6.png

4 Replies

Hello,

Great news but can you provide the GUID of Froms Azure App so that we can lock it like demonstrate for Stream here waiting we have time to evalutate it on our test tenant.

By the way it should be great to have the list of all GUID so that we can lock/lunck/control access to each O365 related service.

Thanks in advance

I'm glad to see it finally coming soon.  I hope a good notification system comes with it.

Hi Shannon,

A Microsoft phone rep told me that the FORMS app IS included with the Office 365 for Nonprofits E3 version.  I work with a non-profit who could benefit greatly from this if true but I have not been able to get a demo arranged to verify this.  I can't find any online literature that corroborates what the agent told me.

Are you aware whether FORMS is included in Office 365 for Nonprofits E3?

@EMERSON MICHAEL D EMERSON MICHAEL D wrote:

Hi Shannon,

A Microsoft phone rep told me that the FORMS app IS included with the Office 365 for Nonprofits E3 version.  I work with a non-profit who could benefit greatly from this if true but I have not been able to get a demo arranged to verify this.  I can't find any online literature that corroborates what the agent told me.

Are you aware whether FORMS is included in Office 365 for Nonprofits E3?

Shannon, yes, Forms is included in Office 365 for Nonprofits E3.  We have it in our tenant.