SOLVED

Microsoft Access in Office 365 business premium

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I have Office 365 business premium plan and I don't find the app Microsoft Access and when I install the desktop apps, Microsoft Access is not.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Roberto Esteve Falquet (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Could be worth checking how up-to-date your Office version is, Access is only more recently available to Business Premium users - Microsoft Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium with new enhancements.

If Office is configured to use the Deferred Channel, Access will be installed automatically in the upcoming June update, otherwise, it should have been installed already from an update earlier in the year.

Cian is absolutely correct...by the way, I recommend to open a support ticket and get feedback from Microsoft support team to confirm this.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Roberto Esteve Falquet (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Could be worth checking how up-to-date your Office version is, Access is only more recently available to Business Premium users - Microsoft Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium with new enhancements.

If Office is configured to use the Deferred Channel, Access will be installed automatically in the upcoming June update, otherwise, it should have been installed already from an update earlier in the year.

View solution in original post