I have several multi function devices scattered throughout my locations. In my main location where the old exchange server is located I have 3 such devices. I have set up a No-Reply group and given a specific account send as privileges as well as myself. The other account works no problem in my main location.
When I put the same settings in a printer at a satellite office it fails. If I put my credentials in it works. I can log into Office 365 web mail with the other account at the satellite office. If I put the other account in without the group as the sent from it fails.
Of course the logging on these multi function devices is lacking. I have to assume it’s an authentication issue. What would be different between my account and the mailer account that would see it working in one location but not another and only in the multi function devices.