messg spam from my office email to yahoo

Copper Contributor

when i send a mesg from my office to yahoo , the message enter to inbox folder , then after 1min  or 2min , the message fall to junk folder , can someone help me with this , or explain to me what going on

98 Replies
You can sign up for a trial of MailMonitor.com and we can give you a better understanding if this is due to content, DNS/Authentication issues or if its based on your sending reputation. We have a process we follow to fix these issues and can reach out ot the postmaster as well.
@adriandeliverability from MailMonitor - Your website says you have 400+ seed accounts on various services. Assuming you have Microsoft and Yahoo accounts, can you run a test and enlighten us all as to the results? That could be of value to the group here.

@yahoo635 

Just verified this morning, and I see the emails from O365 different domains going to the Inbox.

Maybe they fixed it? 

That's not what I'm seeing. Emails still going into Spam folder
I just sent an email to my personal yahoo and AOL (both exist only for testing) and they both went to the Inbox.
I just sent from 3 different microsoft tenants to my test yahoo account and all were delivered to inbox :)
Can confirm on my end as well. Just like it came, it has gone away.
The domains I was testing had the SPF / DKIM configured correctly.
Yesterday were going to spam, today to the INbox.
Like the last few replies have mentioned, all seems to be working again.
It appears to now be going to Inbox, per Glock App testing. They must of fixed it, but didnt not send any confirmation emails. Only have this thread to thank.
Interestingly enough for the past month we've been getting an uptick on emails going to the Junk folder in Outlook for reasons we couldn't understand.
Yep. That's kind of how it goes sometimes. If enough people complain it gets attention, and is then fixed, but no one will take responsibility.
The worst of it all, or so it seems, is that Yahoo Care took responsibility for it privately with anyone who was willing to pay for support (I personally turned to Twitter and went back and forth via DM until they stopped responding) but was pretty crappy about it.

@Solana_Beach Yes, happy to run a test across our seed network of 400 seed accounts that does in fact cover outlook and Microsoft SNDS. The test needs to come from the sending domain that's having the deliverability problem. Signup for a test account with me here: https://calendly.com/mailmonitor/test-deliv-microsoft-forum

i guess its fixed

@yahoo635 

i was also facing this issues nowdays whenever i send mail from my office to yahok it always comes to inbox but after 2-3 minutes same mails transfer to spam folder of yahoo if anyone know solution please lmk i really need 

@yahoo635 

I saw some report from Gmail as well, so believed Yahoo need to do something to let their Email Domain not treat as junk

@Kidd_Ip   May 30, 2023 and the issue between Microsoft 365 Exchange and Yahoo still exists.

DKIM, DMARC, SPF all configured and they are still bouncing emails with their reverse PTR test.

Was anyone able to get through to Yahoo to whitelist the o365 Exchange servers to stop this stupidity.

Everything going to Yahoo is ending up in spam and dmarc reports **bleep** about PTR.    Obviously Microsoft uses a server pool not a single IP address and we can't set a PTR but there is no way of reaching out to Yahoo.

The obvious solution is to tell people to stop using Yahoo but we are unable to send them the email to tell them.  ;)

Does anyone have a productive answer to the problem of Yahoo being indifferent to their customers email?

@Robert_Fontaine 

I'm not having the same issues as before. I just sent a test and it seems to work normally.