LinkedIn integration to the Office Profile Card -- Progress?

Silver Contributor
Announced back in September 2017 I'm yet to see LinkedIn integration arrive for my tenant. I understood rollout was slow but this seems exceptionally so. Have plans changed? Are others seeing this feature? Can Microsoft update on progress please? My tenant is based within the European datacentres. Copying @Cem Aykan
2 Replies

Hi John,  we regularly update the roadmap for LinkedIn here:

https://products.office.com/en-US/business/office-365-roadmap?filters=%26freeformsearch=linkedin#abc

(The URL filters only LinkedIn integrations). Click the link -> item to see the most recent message that was updated last month.

As you've now we've done a small slice in First Release last year. Based on feedback we've been working on various tenant admin/user level controls and improved UX/insights - which will allow us to continue ramp in the following months.

Btw is your tenant enrolled in First Release?

Hi Cem, great to hear from you. My tenant is Targeted Release Whole Organisation and kept checking the Azure Portal to see if LinkedIn lit up :) I keep up to date with the Office 365 Roadmap. Thanks for the explanation as this clarifies the longer rollout. I would respectfully suggest putting out some new comms to share where development has reached on the integration. I hope you are enjoying your new role. Best Regards.