Learn the latest in Office 365 app and deployment innovation at Microsoft Ignite!

Microsoft

With so many sessions at MS Ignite, it can be hard to choose. If you’re specifically looking for O365 Apps and Deployment sessions, here’s a list of some of the must-attends you:

Office 365 Apps

General Session

Microsoft 365: Unlock creativity and empower teamwork in the modern workplace

Why you should go: Leadership from Office Marketing and Engineering will review the latest innovation across Office 365, making this a must-see session for those interested in the future of the Office apps and services.

Breakouts

Redefine modern productivity with Office 365 ProPlus

Why you should go: This is the keystone breakout session reviewing the latest in ProPlus innovation across apps and deployment. This session will provide compelling content for why the best time to deploy ProPlus is now.

Collaboration in Microsoft Office Apps

Why you should go: Office has come a long way over the past ten years. Learn about how the latest version of Office enables industry-leading collaborative capabilities.

Learn how to leverage the Office 365 task ecosystem featuring Microsoft Planner and Microsoft To-Do

Why you should go: Microsoft has made gigantic strides in enterprise task and work management over the past year, and this session will cover what we’ve done and where we’re going. This session will be demo rich and will provide time to interact with the product teams from Microsoft Planner and To-Do.

Office + Everyday AI

Why you should go: Office has incorporated intelligence across Office in ways that enable you to do your best and most effective work. Learn how and where Microsoft’s intelligence features surface across the apps.

Office 365 ProPlus Deployment

General Session

Microsoft 365: Modern management and deployment

Why you should go: This is the main session to learn what Microsoft is doing to enable organizations to assess, deploy, manage, and protect their environments across Windows 10, Office ProPlus, and EMS. This is a must-attend session for IT Admins who want to learn what Microsoft envisions for the future of desktop deployment and management.

Breakouts

Moving to the modern Office: Getting your organization onto Office 365 ProPlus

Why you should go: This is the keystone breakout session describing the entire lifecycle of Office 365 ProPlus deployment. This session will review deployment best practices, and what new tools and features have been developed to assist the IT Admin.

Managing ongoing Office 365 ProPlus client health and applications compatibility

Why you should go: Application compatibility is one of the most significant reasons that organizations don’t deploy Office ProPlus. This session will discuss the tools and processes needed to deploy ProPlus with full confidence.

Manage Microsoft Office apps on all your devices

Why you should go: The modern workforce uses multiple devices and platforms, and expects the same high-level of productivity across all of them. This session reviews how to manage Office apps on iOS, Android, and Windows.

Connect with customers who have recently switched to Office 365 ProPlus

Why you should go: Sometimes the best inspiration comes from learning about peer organization experiences. Attend this session to hear directly from Microsoft customers about their recent deployment to Office ProPlus.

What other sessions do you recommend? Share what sessions are on your calendar or promote a session that you’re presenting. Know of any unofficial O365 events happening in Orlando during the week of Ignite? Let us know.

5 Replies

@Dave Heller wrote:

Learn how to leverage the Office 365 task ecosystem featuring Microsoft Planner and Microsoft To-Do

Why you should go: Microsoft has made gigantic strides in enterprise task and work management over the past year, and this session will cover what we’ve done and where we’re going. This session will be demo rich and will provide time to interact with the product teams from Microsoft Planner and To-Do.

Interesting, might To-Do and Planner be on converging develoment paths?

Planner.  What about Planner.

I notice that there are NO updates re Planner.  Not even responses here in the TechCommunity.

Luis

I definitely read comments and reply when I can! We will have a major refresh on Planner content soon - a few finishing touches needed!
I saw it. My speculation was indeed correct :p
I still believe that the To-Do rollout is and was one hell of a mess, by still not working with Organzational IDs (work accounts)